Friday, April 29, 2011

By far the best Royal Wedding commemorative kitsch I've seen yet. (NSFW)

Oh my, how kinky.


The artist created this out of love. He says,
The Gribsby Plate is not an anti-establishment gesture. It is an expression of my belief that the way ahead for humanity lies in the loving marriage of the male and female energies. The British monarchy is a focus of joy and love for the whole world, and a Royal wedding is a time for us to experience that joy in an excitingly erotic way.

Of course the plate is irreverent, in the best best British tradition. This is why I have called it an 'anal-ternative' souvenir. Laughter is essential to emotional balance. But my irreverence is underpinned by a profound belief in the orderliness of life and a respect for marriage as an ancient sacrament.

My congratulations go to beautiful Wills and Kate, together with my sincere wish that they find lasting pleasure and nurture in each other’s bodies.

I might consider getting one if I had eighty pounds to spare.

via Savage Love

2 comments:

  1. Hello would you mind sharing which blog platform you're using? I'm looking to start my own
    blog in the near future but I'm having a hard time choosing between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your design seems different then most blogs and I'm looking for something unique.
    P.S Sorry for being off-topic but I had to ask!

    my website :: ideas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd
    ask. Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My website addresses a lot of the same subjects
    as yours and I feel we could greatly benefit from
    each other. If you happen to be interested feel free to send me an e-mail.

    I look forward to hearing from you! Awesome blog by the way!


    My site: merriam webster

    ReplyDelete