Wednesday, May 9, 2012

A random post to see if I can post more than one damn photo at a time.

View of Tenerife, Canary Islands, the first land I saw in nine days. Hilly place



My five pound ashtray.


David at rest.


The outlet in our stateroom bathroom. Left is 115v and right is 240v. I'm guessing that the center line is a shared neutral.

A 2000+ year old theater we saw in Ephesus, Turkey. Supposedly Saint Paul preached here, and was arrested immediately afterwards. Elton John sang here recently. Awesome acoustics.

Somebody hung a monkey up by his thumbs. I suspected Neal.

1 comment:

  1. I can't remember the last time I saw David without a beard, & a very trimmed head of hair, as well as mustache.
    It was nice 2C him look at peace. Haven't seen any pics of U yet though. I wonder which look UR going with these days? Probably the broke, "I wish I was drunk! Hey, excuse me? U wanna share sum of that weed?!! Hey, where the Hell ya going?!! Hey, come back over here ya cheap bastard!!!" look. :)

    ReplyDelete